1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Tea, cup thereof.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
I think it was Electrowerkz, maybe at JB&B. Years ago anyway.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I have absolutely no interest in finding out.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?.
Andrew Barding. But to be fair I haven't seen anyone else yet.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Until about 1.30, trying to fix my broken notebook computer before Andy goes away and takes his with him. It remains broken.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I have vague plans for Cornwall when I'm old, and we've recently been very tempted by Bruges, but probably not, really. I love London.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes, while watching them from the car while stuck in traffic trying to get to the bloody display.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
10. How do you feel about Dr.Pepper?
It's better than Coke. Although sour milk is better than Coke. Cat sick is better than Coke.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I don't cry 'really hard' - I tend to cry 'a bit' and then mull over whatever upset me for a while. Well, about five years.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Andy, on holiday in Marseille.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Yesterday I was on holiday in Marseille. Tonight I am back to work. Hmm.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
I've done weeks on end.
16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes. Andy working away for the next couple of weeks for a start. And minor issues about not being liked/accepted by someone that shouldn't really get to me but do.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
I appear to be having another go at one...
18. Are you a bad influence?
I think I'm more 'easily influenced.'
19. Night out or night in?
More of the nights in these days.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Tea, cups thereof.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Gosh, er, most people I've intended to visit get out before I get round to it. I think it must have been an ex's cousin's baby in 1987.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Something from Twitter, I haven't read it yet.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
No. I try and like everyone. Sometimes I'm disappointed.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Hundreds of unread messages, mainly plugging something I can't be arsed going to.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I doubt it.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
The Dr Pepper advert.
29. Someone knocks on your door at 2:00am, who do you want it to be?
A friendly fox.
30. Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Far, far too much. I mull over everything to the minutest, infuriating detail.
33. Do you smile a lot?
I try! It does help.